Rules & Regulations
1. Enjoy yourself at the nation’s most unique county fair!
2. Pets are not permitted in Grange Park.
3. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the fairgrounds at any time.
4. Open fires are prohibited in Grange Park. This includes charcoal and gas barbeque grills.
5. Children 8 years of age and younger must be under the supervision of an adult.
6. Loud talk and objectionable or profane language are prohibited at all times.
7. Curfew is from 1:00 AM – 6:00 AM.
8. Audio and video taping of Grandstand Shows is prohibited.
9. All vehicle traffic and parking will be under the direction of parking department personnel. All vehicles parked on the Grange Fairgrounds must display a current parking pass. Please respect parking personnel at all times. Penalties and fines will be imposed as necessary. Illegally parked vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense. Handicap Parking and Fire Lane areas will be strictly enforced.
10. The use of drones, radio-controlled toys, hoverboards, bicycles, segways, skateboards, rollerblades, or other ridden toys is forbidden throughout the fairgrounds.
11. Parents: Please make arrangements with your family for times and locations to meet them. In the event of a lost child, please contact the Security Office at 814-364-9720 or notify on-site security personnel. For child safety, information will not be announced over the public address system.
Note: Security officers are on duty 24 hours.